Solutions for IT integration, data monitoring, and data analysis
HeiTPM (Total Productive Manufacturing) creates bridges between the object and the service-oriented IT world and the machines on the shop floor – that provide heterogeneous protocols, interfaces, and synchronously switched sequences up to real time in the millisecond range.
HeiTPM supplements the data gathered on the shop floor with semantic and structural information. The resulting self-describing information objects can be forwarded – for example, to systems for online visualization, long-term storage, or further analysis using data mining or machine-learning methods – using standard protocols based on OPC UA or MQTT (publishing/subscribe principle). This gives you transparency in production, which increases plant availability and productivity.
Using the information gathered from the real plant during production – like order data, synchronously switched process data, and error messages – in conjunction with the digital twin of the plant, production can now be analyzed in the office. This allows you to design optimization strategies for the production sequence, research causes of errors, and analyze quality data. You can then test any modifications on the virtual model using the real information from operation and, if successful, apply them to the plant.
HeiTPM enables fast integration into diverse IT environments. Independent of manufacturer, the link is established to different platforms like Acron and SAP as well as to cloud solutions like Mindsphere.
- Features of HeiTPM
- The option to verify measurement data and reports describing process quality at any time
- Analysis of the extensive process and control parameters for process optimization
- Analysis of the process and control parameters and report data to search for and rectify causes of errors on a lasting basis
- Ad hoc visualization and analysis
- Key performance parameters available both online and via mobile platforms
- Benefits of HeiTPM
- High level of transparency in the production process
- Fast and flexible integration into different IT environments
- Reliable planning, thanks to real-time data
- Optimized production sequence
- Improved productivity and plant availability
- Process optimization, thanks to data analysis
- Energy savings, due to the inclusion of energy consumption data
- More information